Everyone starts somewhere, and I was lucky enough to have Kristina Lee Photography take a chance on me and let me second shoot this family session. It was way to much fun, and I was instantly hooked. This family is obviously beautiful and having the opportunity to photograph them was nothing short of magic. I will forever be grateful for the lessons Kristina has taught me and continues to teach me. The most important being that photography is only about 10% about taking the photo. The other 90% is connecting with people. Anyone can learn how to use a camera and if you are lucky enough to have a good eye for composition you have a chance of being a good photographer. However, being able to capture genuine human emotion, now those are the images that have meaning. They make people feel something. If you can do that, then you will be a great photographer. Words held very closely to my heart.